Saturday 15 April 2017

IS MAKING MONEY FROM BLOGGING EASY???????...


Is it just me, or do you keep finding lots and lots and LOTS of articles on the web, Pinterest, wordpress and other sites on how you can make money blogging?

I have been looking at a site on Pinterest which I am now following called Babes Make Money  and
there are a ton of sites on making money but the majority are geared up around making money blogging.

Well I write a number of blogs, two of which are on Wordpress and one of which was an award winning blog a few years ago when it was on another blog platform which closed down. Since moving it to Wordpress I have done everything in my power to try and make money with it and to also get it ranked on Google like before.

I find it really frustrating that I am doing exactly what is suggested to make money from your blog but apart from the occasional promo posts I just cannot seem to get my rankings or earnings up any higher.

Had I changed the blog completely then I would be able to see where I went wrong but it's based on the same blog I started in 2007 - for anyone interesting in taking a quick look at the blog I am talking about it's my Back Pain Blog UK

Please take a look as I would love some feed back on where I am going wrong with the blog or any suggestions on getting it ranked higher in the hope I could then earn a few pennies from it.

Do you have the same problem with your blog? Has blogging changed that much over the last 7 years that it's a bit like a competition as to whether you are successful or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment